Thursday, March 22, 2007

Let's Get Physical


Last night for Young Women's (my youth church group) we had an aerobics instructor come and do aerobics with us. Let me just say, I am FEELING it today. I remember why I hate squats and lunges sooooooo much- my inner thighs are killing me. It hurts to walk up the stairs, bend down, carry Jaden, etc. This is pathetic. I thought I was doing pretty good by running again, but obviously I need to get this toosh into shape.

5 comments:

Lisa Michelle said...

I'm with you on the squats - I HATE those things! Way to go on your resumed running - you go, girl!!

ps - love the aerobics pic -- reminds me of those old Toyota commercials where they'd jump in the air. :)

Anonymous said...

I have been running and I am actually running in a half marathon tomorrow. BUT, I worked out with a trainer the other day and did tons of weights and my arms are so sore. I have been lifting weights, but I guess not the right way because now I can feel it. Before you know it we will be swimsuit ready girl. Keep at it.

Megan and Eric Barnhurst said...

Has Doug been running too? I remember when we first connected in CO and you told me Doug was going running and he said he'd be back in an hour and he was back in like 10 minutes! I'm feeling some squats I did yesterday so I know what you mean. Maybe we should take some before and after pics for our blogs to see what happens to our bods in the next few months. YEAH RIGHT!

Likely said...

Cute leotard and high tops Shauna. At least you can still do your half moon crescent jump!

Jenny said...

that sounds so fun! not the being sore part but the yw activity. i get sore just from carrying kate around so i'm sure i would die