So I'm off to Canada tomorrow (I'm going to visit my sister and watch her kids when she goes to Cabo- I'm very jealous) and as you all know, I HATE packing more than anything. However, I have to say, it was quite delightful this time around. Why the change of attitude you might ask? I have figured it out. All you need to do is talk to a friend while you pack. I talked to my great friend Megan as I packed and now I have no idea what I even packed, but who cares!!! We were too busy catching up on her life in Philly and my life in CO. Gosh do I miss her and her adorable family! I guess from now on I will pack with my ear to the phone!!
Jaden can't wait to be with his cousins! Picture of Jaden and Carter over Christmas- "Boys will be Boys!" I'm in TROUBLE!!
9 comments:
You are a world traveler. I would babysit too if I got to go to Canada. Have a great trip! I don't mind packing, it's unpacking that I hate.
Are you ever in Colorado anymore? You travel more than anyone I know! :)
Shauna,
I need your email address so I can send you Emily's flight info. email me @ mmiller936@earthlink.net
I have her arriving in Denver on the 9th of April in the evening. Have fun with the kids in Canada !!!!
Love aunt Shauna
that picture is too cute. have fun in canada!
Hmmm, warm cabo or canada? You're a sucker S-cat! You should have had them fly you to cabo. :) Have a great time!
Shauna
When you get done freezing your arce off and dealing with french Canadians (sore subject living on the border with Vancouver)will you email me @lagordita61@hotmail.com. I was cleaning my office yesterday and found some hilarious pics I need to send you. Have fun!
Amy
Aw, wish I were going too...call me while you have some late nights and watch awful movies. Will Gunyap be excited to see you?!
I got a twinge of jealousy when I realized that I wasn't the one talking to you and catching up on our lives. I hope I know where to get a hold of you to wish on your birthday (your present is in the mail). So,if I don't talk to you...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Shauna- WHEN the cul-de-sac is in full effect and the Smylies move to something like Cheerful circle (am I remembering it correctly?) then you can just bring your children to our house before you go on trips. It'll be so easy. As ever, I'm looking forward to it.
LOVE being able to check in on you!
Post a Comment