Monday, March 05, 2007

I HATE PACKING!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Remember the days when you just had to pack for yourself? Excuse me, I can't tell whose clothes those are in the hall. They look so small, I thought they were Jaden's, but I'm pretty sure they're belong to your tiny body! Nice!

courtneyb said...

just think, when you come home, you get to put it all away! even more fun.

familia Bybaran said...

Have fun in Arizona. I love your updates. I love LOST and I am also so interested in Brittney--total train wreck.

I am excited to see what happens this week on LOST. Sorry I haven't posted pictures in so long. We just got a new Mac and I cannot figure out how to post pictures from it. They all end up backwards. So annoying. I will get to it because I know you will pop by.