Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Happy 28th Birthday DOUG!!

February 21, 2007
"It's your birthday shout hooray
We're going to sing to you today
One year older and wiser too
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!"

I was going through a picture CD from 2004 and found some great pictures of Doug. What great memories! I love you and Happy Birthday!
Favorite boarding breakfast- brownies!!

Easter at the Millers's- remember the "omlette".

Your job for a week.

Such fun in San Francisco!

The glory days!

9990's powder!!

Hiking Arches

Riding in Moab.

Getting the okay to stay in Denver with Logan- who uses pay phones anymore! These pictures must be old!

7 comments:

The Saunders Family said...

Happy Birthday Doug! We wish we could be there to help you celebrate. We hope you have a good day.

Leah said...

Hello Shauna! Kelly is fabulous, you should definetly go to her. Her email is: kellylewis@hotmail.com

Tim and Jennifer said...

It's official! Chris and Jenny's baby is sharing Doug's b-day...an 8 pounder!

Robyn said...

Happy Birthday Doug! Dave and I both agree that Doug is one of the nicest guys we've ever met. He is so easy to talk to and always has something interesting to say. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Duggles! I am so lucky, and happy, to be related to you!! :) I hope you had a great day!

Clair said...

You're kidding?! You will be here the 6th?! I'm here for two weeks, but leaving the 4th. We're just missing each other. Dang! I would've loved to see ya :) Happy B-Day Doug!

Nancy said...

You guys are so young! And adventuous, I love it. Happy Birthday to Doug. Hopefully we get to meet up in March!