Jaden is obsessed with his snow boots that are 3 sizes too big. He wants to wear them all the time! He watches Baby Einstein in them- his OBSESSION once again, wears them with his PJs, and with his bathing suit. He's a real fashion icon let me tell you! He did a ton of swimming this last week because Doug's parents had a time share up in Breckenridge so we went back and forth a number of times due to work and V-day. Stupid me, I left the camera at home so I only got a few pics. The weather was pretty wild, but on Friday the snow was AMAZING. It was by far the best boarding/skiing day we have had this year. Jaden LOVED swimming and is the most daring little guy ever. He puts his face under, blows bubbles, and splashes like crazy. Thanks Marc and Karen for a great week!
Watching Baby Neptune with his boots!

Watching with Grandma

Pretty stylish!!


Perfect size- the pool is 1 foot deep.
5 comments:
What out Shauna, you may have a little trend setter in the making. His little body is so cute - it cracks me up.
so cute Shauna, you would be the world's funnest mom for sure! Lucky boy.
What a cute baby. I love that he always wears the boots. And those desserts from your last post look AMAZING.
I am sure he is tripping/falling like crazy wearing boots too big for him. He is a funny dude.
Jaden is so adorable!! I love the boots!! We just got Sophie her first pair of shoes and it cracks me up to see her in them.
Post a Comment