Friday, February 02, 2007

Happy Birthday DAVE!!

He's a scratch on the course- watch out Tiger!!

He climbs like a billy goat- the chips and salsa were bueno.

He's the BEST Uncle- sorry about the incident in the shower OUCH!

The Cutest family guy- such a hottie hubby!

A Daredevil on a bike!


He's one with the animals.

He's musically talented, but gets sore fingers playing Guitar Hero.

Happy Birthday to the BEST brother-in-law ever!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:

Saunders Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!! Hope you had a great day!!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!!!

Shauna, great idea, although I felt like I was reading Us magazine...
"They pick up trash in the street."
"They like to eat food." :)
Cute photos.

Dave, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Thanks guys.

Dave

Robyn said...

Isn't Guitar Hero the best?? Darron actually used that game for an experiment last year and we discovered it--so fun! scat, did you get the pics of abby?