
I can't handle this!!! I am dying right now and it's too late to call anyone. Are you kidding me about Lost: Juliette and Bioscience in "Portland", Alex- Russo and Ben's daughter- didn't see that one coming, Carl and the crazy brainwashing, I could go on and on. I need to talk to someone. I tried my sister Lisa and my Dad and both of them hung up on me because they hadn't seen it yet. What, were they afraid I would say something??- not ME!! My mind is going crazy with endless questions and ideas. How in the blankety blank am I supposed to sleep at all tonight? I mean come on!! I've tired Doug out with my questions and theories, now what?? Do I really have to wait 168 hours, 10,080 minutes, 604,800 seconds for some sort of explanation, which of course will only bring more questions. I am an addict and I really do need help!
8 comments:
Wow, I have GOT to start watching this show!
You could have called me, I was up with crazy dreams after watching the show! I love it!
Shauna...you are borderline crazy with this show but so am I!! Jay and I were dying last night. I knew it right when they started showing those pictures of them on "retreats" in portland - I said it was the island and it's some crazy medical facility. The part I'm dying over is right before Jack accidently nicked Ben's artery, Tom was saying something about how they were all going to leave the island and then the plane crashed and sky turned purple and...Jack cut him. We could have found some major crap out! And for sure you knew that girl was Russeau's daughter, but not Ben's. The whole thing is pure insanity. Longest comment ever by the way!
I knoe how you feel..... LOST IS SO CRAZY. I can't get enough of it. What in the world is going on.
SS
You know you could have called me, if only I watched that show...remember the night I told you to tell me what happened in Harry Potter #4 even though it would spoil everything?! One day I'll have to watch this show!
I just watched it last night and reminded myself of my love/hate relationship with that show! It's very frusterating to not know all that's going on, but I love it at the same time. Good TV.
OH - MY - NERD!
Ahhhh! Mike convinced me to stop watching so we could rent it at the end of the season and watch without waiting week to week. I'm seriously regretting it because I feel like this has been a crazy season!
Post a Comment