
How have I not blogged about this?? I received an urgent phone call from Lisa saying to go to CNN. I about died!!! What in the world?? I know, why do I care, but I do! I proceeded to call a few friends to discuss the issue. Once again, why do I care? The poor girl has 2 kids, has been divorced twice, can't stop partying, doesn't wear her undies, chomps her gum, checked into rehab for a day, shaved her head, and got new tattoos. It's been a tough week for Brit!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, I just want to give your guy a little hug! He is so cute. I love the boots! And obviously Baby Einstein is the best. World of Animals is the greatest.
Don't EVER apologize for posting about world/celebrity (same thing-ha!) news. This is blog worthy all the way. My brother-in-law surprisingly knew before my sister so when he told us, we went to the website right away. Her new hair style is also accompanied by 2 tattoos! What is going on with her? I'd expect this from Paris, but Britney? Maybe she really does need to take Rosie up on her offer to move in with her and her family. Did you hear about that?
I agree, why do we care? But I think this girl is seriously having problems, what is going on with her? She probably should have stayed in rehab!
I love that you blog about this stuff - it's so addicting and just to show my weird obsession (but I don't know why I even care) she checked into rehab for real today. Oh...whatever happened to her skanky little school girl days? Ah the good ol' days.
That girl has some serious issues. I feel bad for her and I don't - ya know?
Post a Comment