
I feel like the BIGGEST jerk right now!! I totally forgot my friend Annie's birthday. Now if I could go back to Tuesday, Annie would have received a birthday card from me as well as a phone call. It's now Friday the 9th and I feel terrible. Annie Pants, I love you to death and hope you had the best b-day ever. Enjoy your virtual birthday cake. It looks delicious!!
6 comments:
Shauna, I'm usually not a blog stalker but Katie told me you had a blog and I saw "Brown Family" on hers so I clicked on it, and here I am! I didn't even know you had one!
Okay, Dave and I watch Lost but you're going to be mad because I think we push pause (he does-you know he has to have the remote) and covers his face and groans because of how freaking weird and unanswered everything is. We will continue to watch the show, but it is frustrating at times.
What the heck was that guy doing with his eyes taped open watching that psychotic movie? And I'm a little lost, no pun intended, but I did NOT know that Russo and Ben had a child. I didn't even know they knew each other. Maybe I missed a few episodes.
I understand you wanting to talk to someone after an intense show like that. I feel the same way after some of my favorite shows, but in a more unhealthy way. Like, why did I google Wentworth Miller for a week after we started watching Prison Break? And why did I not want to get out of bed when Jack lost his wife in the first season of 24? And don't even get me started on Grey's.
Sorry this is so long. I've never commented so I needed to make up for lost time. Jaden is adorable. I have a lazy eye too so I love his. I wish he could play with Trent. I think they are only 3 weeks apart. See ya!
Shauna!! So I stumbled onto your blog through a random combination of links that I will probably never again be able to replicate - might have to bookmark your blog! :) So fun to see pics of your adorable family. We are also completed addicted to blogs (moorlaps.blogspot). Hope all is well over there - maybe we'll run into you guys on a trip home to MV this summer...!
Lisa
Shauna, I have noticed your comments, but every time I clicked on your name, it just said your name and no blog address, so I just figured you hadn't started one yet. But I'm glad I found it. I"m adding you to my sidebar so it's official-ha!
Hi Heather!
Shauna,
I have been out of town and just got your message and am dying at your post! You're the best. I'll call you soon to catch up.
Annie
Hi Shauna! Will have to get your email address from your parents or something so we can chat... but no, we aren't in Boston anymore - now hanging out just outside DC. Good times. :) We'll have to talk soon!
Lisa
Did you really make the cake? So cute. I'm thinking you didn't make it, but loving it all the same.
Post a Comment