
This face kills me- "Come on Mom, are you serious, another picture? I bet this is going on the blog- whatever! Just take it already!!"

The finished product!

Doug and I got together with some friends and had such a GREAT time. We had appetizers, went bowling, and then went to Claim Jumper for some dessert. It was such a blast to be with other couples and not have to worry about kids. Here are some pictures from the fun night.

Nice pink ball Mike!

I know, great form!!

Mike and Susanne with the Ideclair- YUM!!

Ideclair with whipped cream on the side please!!

Heather and Todd with their Raspberry Cheesecake- hands off everyone, and the Mother Load "small" piece of cake.

Ashley and Ben and their Cookie Sandwich.

Ryan and Laura and their Raspberry Cheesecake and Cookie Sandwich.

SIDENOTE: We came home and watched Lost- I was not pleased with the episode. I want answers, NOT more questions!!! I mean come on, I needed some Jack on V-Day!!! Doug wouldn't have minded a little Kate!
5 comments:
Wish we could've been there with you guys! Looks like so much fun! We spent our V-Day home with sick kiddos. Oh joy :) Miss you. xoxoxo
Okay I know I say it everytime, but really I am in love with your son, so cute. And you look so pretty on your date, I can't get over how good you look with long hair! What fun friends you have, I'm jealous.
Shauna! I found you through Lisa's blog... what fun! How are you?
It's so funny that you made those *passion pops*... you should check out my blog, because we did the same thing at our mutual activity on Tuesday night! Best of all, it was Lisa's idea.
Hope you guys are doing well. It's fun to "see" you and all you've been up to!
~Marci
So fun! I love Jaden's face in that second pic. Especially with those eyebrows. He looks like a teenager annoyed with his parent taking pictures. I'm glad Valentines was so fun. I'm jealous of all those desserts.
Jaden is totally concentrating on putting those sprinkles on the chocolate. Maybe he'll be a chef one day.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the eclair too! I like your long hair too!
Post a Comment