Doug just told me about Brit's latest problem. K-Fed took the kids while she was in rehab, this was her response. . . Do you think she got out on good behavior??
From what I understand this is for real. Apparently K-Fed went to her house where her Mom was watching the kids since Brit is in rehab. Her Mom called the police and they said he had custody so they couldn't do anything. Brit found out and went to his house and let's just say, the pics say it all. I agree, Robyn, great legs!
I had heard that he has the kids legitimately while she is in rehab, but when she went over there to see them he wouldn't let her and the paparazzi were all over it so her reaction is to the paparazzi. I bet they (the paparazzi) ARE pretty annoying. I actually feel kinda bad for her. Two babies and a divorce in 2 years must be stressful to say the least. Seriously, maybe she has some extreme form of PPD or something. That might explain some of her BIZZARRO behavior.
I do feel bad, she is obviously having some serious issues. But mostly I feel bad for her children, she doesn't seem ready to really settle down and be a proper mom to them, and K-Fed a good dad? Not likely. I also noticed the legs, probably because her head is so hard to look at.
I'm not sure what this says about me, but for the first time EVER, I feel so very sad for Britney Spears. Her life is quite mad right now... Matt blames fame at a young age and noone giving her any good advice. "blown about by every wind". It's sad.
9 comments:
is this for real!? what a freak.
I was going to say the same thing. Is this for real???
Wait, is that real or is that Demi Moore trashing a car during the filming of G.I. Jane? If that's Britney, she's got great legs.
From what I understand this is for real. Apparently K-Fed went to her house where her Mom was watching the kids since Brit is in rehab. Her Mom called the police and they said he had custody so they couldn't do anything. Brit found out and went to his house and let's just say, the pics say it all. I agree, Robyn, great legs!
I had heard that he has the kids legitimately while she is in rehab, but when she went over there to see them he wouldn't let her and the paparazzi were all over it so her reaction is to the paparazzi. I bet they (the paparazzi) ARE pretty annoying. I actually feel kinda bad for her. Two babies and a divorce in 2 years must be stressful to say the least. Seriously, maybe she has some extreme form of PPD or something. That might explain some of her BIZZARRO behavior.
I do feel bad, she is obviously having some serious issues. But mostly I feel bad for her children, she doesn't seem ready to really settle down and be a proper mom to them, and K-Fed a good dad? Not likely. I also noticed the legs, probably because her head is so hard to look at.
This girl needs H-E-L-P. Bad.
how I had NO idea that britney shaved her head! Just shows how much of a bubble I live in. seesh!
p.s. I miss you and Doug and Jaden! I should come up and visit this summer.
I'm not sure what this says about me, but for the first time EVER, I feel so very sad for Britney Spears. Her life is quite mad right now... Matt blames fame at a young age and noone giving her any good advice. "blown about by every wind". It's sad.
Post a Comment