Wednesday, February 07, 2007

My Windows are Open!!

The last 3 days have been incredible- the high 50's. I know, sounds cold to many but when it's been negative and freezing, 57 feels like 80. We've been playing in the snow in the backyard. We can actually see the deck now. One more thing, about 8 hours until LOST!!!! RUN KATE!!!!



This picture cracks me up, it looks like he has a lazy eye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is getting so big and growing up so fast!!

Nancy said...

So funny because when it's 50 degrees here people are covering their exposed pipes and putting sheets on their fruit trees! I won't tell you how warm it is here, I'll let you enjoy your weather, I too am so stoked about LOST, we'll have to talk tomorrow!

The Giles said...

What a sweet little face!
I'm all on Lost too. It's starting now. Tchau

Likely said...

b-gaw b-gaw!

blah blah blah.

it was below zero here today and yesterday...With the windchill

Katie said...

So fun! I totally remember feeling that way in Utah when it reached about 50 it was like t-shirt weather. Happy for you that you got outside. Oh...and don't even get me started on LOST. I'm dying. I'm becoming a tv addict with all these shows.