Sunday, August 19, 2007

Double Date, Cherry Creek, and B-day Bashes

Double Date: Jaden and I went on a double date with Heather and Mason to the Colorado Rapids Soccer Game. Mason was a riot! He kept yelling, "Get it in the net! I told you 5 times, get it in the net!!". I think we might ask them out again, but there is a waiting period, we don't want to sound too easy. We won't call until at least Wednesday (using the Esecson Rules of dating)!

It was crazy! They were showing pictures of Beckham every second promoting his game in CO. Do you think I might run into Posh? Hopefully!!


Cherry Creek: Saturday I got together with my 2 friends Becky and Whitney (we were all husbandless) for an adventure to Cherry Creek Reservoir. We all were craving the ocean and found the next best thing. Now we just need a boat!
Connor, Jaden, and Scotty

Catching some major rays!
B-day Bashes: We were able to celebrate Laura's b-day with her Saturday night. Have I said how HAPPY I am that Laura and her family are living here?? I am in heaven! BTW, how HOT is Laura!! She is a Hot Mom for sure!
P.S. Every late afternoon/ evening we have thunderstorms, but look what they bring us! Can't complain (too much)!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Can't wait to see you. Only two more weeks. I'm so excited for Chris to get back, you must feel the same way about Doug. At least none of them ended up in the hopsital...I was expecting a phone call!

Annie said...

I really need to get tickets to the Real vs. Galaxy game so I can see Beck in all his glory. That rainbow pic is amzazing.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you aren't an easy date...nothing says desperate like calling too soon:> Uhmmm, Mr. Doug is traveling like a madman. I expect a blog when he gets home. i think his next one should be of all the bikes and backpacks he has gotten from steep 'n cheap.

Likely said...

Happy Birthday Laura!

SUMMER said...

Looks like you have been up to LOTS of fun Shauna! The thunderstorms sound kind of nice... I can't wait for some different weather around here!!!