Sunday, August 05, 2007

Important Enought to Have It's Own POST!


This is NOT a figment of your imagination!! I have in my possession the 3rd season of Lost on DVD (which does not come to the states until, I think, 2008)!!! A friend of mine from church went to China and brought this back for me. So, who cares that Jaden won't sleep, has given me carpal tunnel from rubbing his back, and that my husband is viewing naked women's booties for the next 4 days in Sturgis, South Dakota, I have Jack to fall asleep to. Life is good!

8 comments:

Clair said...

No amount of other women's nakedness would matter as your booty is the most bootylicious out there!! And does it matter? During those 4 days you have JACK!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, what was your post about. All i saw was something about naked women's booties???

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm sorry, I thought Jack was mine...apparently he cheats on me. Oh well. You deserve a little R&R after the baby bed wars...no censoring of Doug's booty pics please. Just because someone shows their booty it doesn't mean it's a good booty...it's like the saggy, older women are always the people to take their bikini tops off at the beach...creepy but awesome.

Camille said...

shauna- so fun to see your blog. your little man is such a cutie. you look great, as usual! it is so much fun to see what is happening. check out my blog theeastoneye.blogspot.com

camille

The Giles said...

If I lived in CO, I think I'd stop by and watch it all with you, just like the old Felicity days. haha

Nancy said...

Oh, pass it on baby! Okay what about the naked women booties?

Robyn said...

I'll pay you if you burn it for me. Email me. That is awesome.

Elizabeth said...

Aaaahhh, I'm insanely jealous!! I looked all over to try and get my hands on this season. I'm stuck at home a little more than I'd like and was hoping Lost would come out before the twins arrive!! Enjoy it for me!!