Hanging out with Dale Jr.
A little Mt. Rushmore Action

Who would have thought bikers would be so into NASCAR?!?

This was crazy. Basically it is a pit area where you can do burn outs on your bike. The idea is to do the burnout until your tire is completely destroyed. It was so loud and the smell of burnt rubber was awesome.

Hilarious!! This guy Dave (50 yrs.) was hanging out with us and totally hooked up with a 25 year old. Needless to say hilarious entertainment for the rest of us.


All the bikes lined up ready for an afternoon ride.

What's up with the tails?

Duane from American Hot Rod.

Hangin Tough on a Road King.

Classic!...only in Sturgis.

This is the bartender that my coworker was hooking up with. One of our Directors called Jason his hero. Hopefully no one from work reads this.

The beautiful Black Hills.



15 comments:
Sweet!!!!! Where are the pics of the chaps with the naked booties??? That is cool the you got to go see Mt Rushmore! Looks like a good time......looks like there is hope for you when you turn 50 as long as you go to Sturgis!!!!
Doug you've got to be kidding me, this blog was clean until you started posting (hee,hee) I think my favorite photo was the one where you've got BOOTS on, did you buy them? I love that you're posting now, awesome!!!
I'm reading this before leaving for a teaching meeting. It's putting me in the best mood. Hilarious.
Nice job Doug! Are those cowboy boots I saw sticking out from your jeans? Now all you need is the leather chaps! What kind of guys were you hanging out with? I can't believe all the "action" you saw in one week - wow!
Shauna is a brave woman, good to see there is so much trust in your marriage! Maybe someday we'll meet in person, don't get too crazy.
Nice work Doug. You need to send me the pic's that didn't make it to the blog.
Dave
Doug-- you are a natural blogger. I'm totally cracking up right now. I'd ask for some of the R-rated pics but I'm sure some 'videos' of those you featured will be online soon enough. Glad you had a good time and I think shauna and I need to get some of those sweet looking tails for our respective ward summer parties!!
These pics are great! Glad we have the PG-13 version though... can't imagine what the R would be. I had a co-worker when I was at Hurley that went every year. She had stories for us every time she got back.....
Nice pictures Doug. I thought the last one of the blonde with that guy was you for a minute!! Well, looks like some people had fun....with each other!!! Maybe you should buy a bike! You look like an old pro on it!
This is too funny! I was looking at this right before Taylor went to bed and she crusied by the computer screen and said, "Woah mom, that lady is NOT modest. What in the heck are you looking at!" I was dying! :) I think the "I support Single Mom's" t-shirt was my favorite. Good job to Doug for capturing this event!
Where's Shauna? Not that you didn't do a good job but I miss her rhetoric, maybe she can splice in her own comments under yours! Have fun this weekend, Chris is stoked to see you at the Big Stick House.
Doug ... I LOVED your first posting. Especially the pic with the man that "supports single women" and of course Dale Jr!!
Shauna ... I'm glad you finally had a good day in your last posting! Sounds like Jaden has been quite the handful.
Miss You!!!
This is cracking me up! Shauna, you let him go there???? :)
Doug...Tim would be so jealous of your trip! The 25 year old hooking up with the 50 year old...now that was down right nasty! Looks like it was an interesting trip for everyone! HA HA HA
You KNOW I love those tails. Shauna...we NEED those.
Post a Comment